Skip To Main Content
Expected Schoolwide Learning Results
In developing the whole child, Almaden Country DAY School will prepare students to be:
- Critical and creative thinkers, who know, comprehend, apply, analyze, synthesize, evaluate in all disciplines.
- Literate individuals, who demonstrate developmental competency in all core and enrichment areas.
- Effective oral and written communicators, who listen, ask questions, respond, and present with clarity.
- Healthy individuals, who understand, demonstrate, and value the social, emotional, and physical elements of a healthy lifestyle.
- Community contributors, who value and practice respect, responsibility, integrity, patriotism, and appreciation for diversity, while serving the school and the larger community.
- Productive individuals, who discover, develop, appreciate, and apply their unique gifts with a strong work ethic.
- Respectful individuals, both of self and others, who understand their personal value and demonstrate confidence.