Talent Showcase 2021
May 26 & 27, 2021
Share your talents or your newly-acquired skill in a video as part of our virtual Talent Showcase!
By April 30: Complete the form below including final song/music choice for any acts requiring music. Once you receive approval to move forward, please film your performance.
By May 10: Submit your final video to the school via a Google Drive (or other cloud-based) link. (File formats accepted: .mov and .mp4)
By May 14: Performances approved by Administration.*
- One video submission per student or group. (You may do a solo act and be in a group as well.)
- Video may not exceed 3 minutes in length.
- At the start of the video, performer(s) must say their first name only, their grade, and what they're performing.
- Any music used must be submitted in advance to the administration for approval before video is accepted. Because this is a family-friendly event, and young students and their siblings will be watching, all content must be respectful and inclusive of all members of our community.
- Please do not add any title, text, or frames to your final video.
- If possible, please film in horizontal format if using a smart device.