Annual Giving Campaign
The Annual Giving Campaign (AGC) is Almaden Country Day School’s #1 fundraising priority! The generosity of our community helps directly sustain the school's operating budget and supports every ACDS student's education.
The AGC is an integral part of ACDS's operating budget. Since tuition alone does not cover the entire cost of educating our students, we rely on contributions to the campaign for 5% of the school's income. Unlike tuition, gifts to the Annual Giving Campaign are tax-deductible.
To read in more detail, download the AGC infographic.
- As a parent, I already pay tuition. Why do I need to donate money as well?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- What are Annual Giving funds used for and how do the funds benefit my child?
- How much do we need to raise?
- How much should I give?
- How did the school arrive at the suggested gift amount?
- Are the ACDS faculty and board of trustees involved in the campaign?
- Why should I considering becoming a leadership donor?
- How are leadership donor levels calculated?
- What is a "Matching gift" and how do I know if I am eligible?
- Can I donate securities and what is ACDS's tax ID number?
- May I designate how my gift will be used?
- I can't give now, but would like to later. Can I do that?
- Can I break my pledge into several payments?