Annual Giving Campaign
The Annual Giving Campaign (AGC) is Almaden Country Day School’s #1 fundraising priority! The generosity of our community helps directly sustain the school's operating budget and supports every ACDS student's education.
The AGC is an integral part of ACDS's operating budget. Since tuition alone does not cover the entire cost of educating our students, we rely on contributions to the campaign for 9% of the school's income. Unlike tuition, gifts to the Annual Giving Campaign are tax-deductible.
Annual Giving Helps Close the Tuition Gap
Every year, there is a variance (or gap) between what families pay in tuition per child and the actual cost in educating each ACDS student. The Annual Giving Campaign is the largest and most important fundraising effort that helps bridge the tuition gap.
Suggested gift per student—$1,370
WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO?
Funds raised during the Annual Giving Campaign directly support ACDS’s outstanding educational and enrichment programs.
They are also critical in helping us retain the extraordinary teachers and staff who create the nurturing environment our children love.
All gifts are put to use immediately throughout the academic year.
Each member of the ACDS community is a stakeholder. As a community, we are relying upon each other and your tax-deductible contributions to meet ACDS’s budget and deliver the best possible education to our students each year.
Moreover, your AGC gift helps ACDS give students a mission-skills focused and enriching education that fosters teamwork-driven leaders, creative and curious innovators and resilient young people. Skills which are needed now more than than ever.
- As a parent, I already pay tuition. Why do I need to donate money as well?
- Why not just raise tuition?
- What are Annual Giving funds used for and how do the funds benefit my child?
- How much do we need to raise?
- How much should I give?
- How did the school arrive at the suggested gift amount?
- Are the ACDS faculty and board of trustees involved in the campaign?
- Why should I consider becoming a leadership donor?
- How are leadership donor levels calculated?
- What is a "Matching gift" and how do I know if I am eligible?
- Can I donate securities and what is ACDS's tax ID number?
- May I designate how my gift will be used?
- I can't give now, but would like to later. Can I do that?
- Can I break my pledge into several payments?